Did you know that living in a Florida green certified home is both economic and beneficial?
Green homes are currently rising in popularity due to many behind-the-scenes improvements not many people know about. Here are the top benefits of green certified homes:
- Lower monthly energy costs and lower monthly water bills
- Green certified homes are designed to heat and cool using minimal energy and minimize water usage both indoors and outdoors.
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Green homes are often safer (and healthier), and undergo intensive reviews to ensure they meet high standards that insurance companies like to see.
- Improved indoor air quality
- Green homes are built using green materials that release significantly fewer toxins into the air. The ventilation process in green homes tends to be purer and work at higher efficiency levels, therefore reducing toxins and pollutants found in the air inside.
- Increased durability
- Green homes are built with quality green building materials that typically last longer than traditional home building materials. Better materials means less wear down and fewer replacements!
- Easier maintenance
- Green home maintenance is smoother due to the quality of the home. The quality of appliances, building materials and internal features of green homes make replacements easier to complete and nicer to your wallet.
- Enhanced profitability of resale
- Green homes are becoming more and more desirable, helping them resell for an average of 30% more than conventional homes.